Thursday, August 19, 2010

Parent Letter (Mailed 8/20/2010)




Dear Parents:

The first day of school is just around the corner and I am so excited to share this first school experience with you and your child.  I hope to make your child’s school experience terrific this year!

 
I believe a good parent-teacher relationship is key to a happy and successful year.  I will be writing daily notes in your child’s planner, making phone calls, and visiting with you from time to time.  Your child will receive a planner the first day of class.  Please get in the habit of checking the planner daily.  You can reach me by email @ swolf@colbyeagles.org or by phone at the school 460-5100 ext. 1204. 

Entering Kindergarten can be an exciting and sometimes scary experience.  To help ease into school, we will be having a Come-N-Go SNEAK PEEK on Wed. Aug. 25th from 5:00-6:00.  Please bring your child’s school supplies labeled (except pencils) and I will have baskets to sort the supplies into.  This will be a tremendous help for the first day.

I have enclosed an information paper for you to complete and return at the SNEAK PEEK or on the first day of school.  Be sure to let me know of any food allergies your child may have as we do have a daily snack.  You may provide any additional information you feel will help me with your child.

School begins at 8:00 and dismisses at 3:30.  Kindergartners who do not ride the bus will be picked up in front of the school.  It is important to arrive on time.

I look forward to meeting you and working with you throughout the school year!

Sincerely,

Stacy Wolf

No comments: